BODYTRAFFIC is seeking dancers for its 2021/2022 season
Scheduled repertory currently includes works by:
Kyle Abraham, Ethan Colangelo, Fernando Hernando Magadan, Matthew Neenan, Hofesh Shechter, Richard Siegal, Micaela Taylor, Jamal White.
Company’s additional past and current repertory includes works by:
Sidra Bell, Stijn Celis, Anton Lachky, Barak Marshall, Andrea Miller, Ohad Naharin, Arthur Pita, Joshua Peugh, Gustavo Ramirez Sansano, Zoe Scofield, Victor Quijada
A minimum of five creations are scheduled over the next year by both American and International choreographers (TBA).
- Must be available to start August 16, 2021-current passport with ability to tour internationally
- Training and experience to support versatile repertory and extensive touring/performance demands
- Teaching experience, necessary for company’s extensive outreach offerings both in Los Angeles and on tour
- Weekly pay rate, starting at $700 per week, commensurate with experience
- Physical therapy provided
Please send (a) one PDF with current photo and resume together, and (b) current dance footage to employment@BODYTRAFFIC.com. Please write “Company Dancer Position- [Full name]” in the subject line.